Join the J-team and join a thriving, growing company! We are looking for a Merchandise Processor to join our fast-paced, high energy distribution warehouse.
- Placement and retrieval of merchandise within the warehouse racks
- Receives and ships goods to/from other Jordans Locations
- Prepares goods for transport and loads and secures merchandise onto customers’ vehicles and trailers
- Utilizes the Red Prairie warehouse management system to perform assignments
- Selects and receives merchandise by using the RF scanner gun
- Works directly with customers. Assists in the loading and securing of merchandise onto customer vehicles
- Loads and unloads merchandise on and off trailers that will be shuttled to the stores
- Prepares sample merchandise for viewing and evaluating
- Receives and inspects returned merchandise for defects/damages; positions merchandise to stock, return to vendor, clearance room, etc. according to defined procedures
- Picks and prepares merchandise as necessary. Repackages and relocates merchandise as needed
- Performs Cycle Counts, documents merchandise discrepancies and forwards results to appropriate personnel for corrective action
- Uses and maintains tools and equipment in accordance with company and OSHA safety standards
- Processes and applies replacement labels to appropriate merchandise
- Labels cancelled, refused, and partial delivery merchandise for inventory tracking purposes
- Documents, relocates, and verifies inventoried merchandise
- Picks and prepares merchandise as necessary
- Researches and resolves inventory problems such as missing, misidentified, damaged, mislabeled, or mis-picked merchandise by utilizing various applications of the computer system
- Documents merchandise discrepancies and corrective action taken in resolution
- Assists all departments regarding merchandise and inventory related problems
The qualified candidate must have the following:
If you’re ready to make a difference, Jordan’s is the place for you. Jordan's Furniture is proud to offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees. To view our benefits package, please visit http://www.jordans.com/Careers.aspx for more information.
- 0-6 months of related experience or equivalent education/ experience
- Must be certified through company Crown Lift Training Program to safely operate forklift and order picker equipment
- Must be able to solely and safely lift and move materials up to 110 lbs.
- Must be able to operate machinery up to heights of 35 to 50 feet
- Must successfully pass a physical, strength test, drug test and driving record if applicable
- Must have strong customer relations, communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency
Jordan ’s Furniture is an Equal Oportunity Employer.
Jordan's Furniture - 2 years ago