Do YOU want an exciting and rewarding position working for a company that rewards great performance, treats you with respect, and gives you the opportunity to advance and offers great wages? WIS International is one of the largest inventory service providers in the world and we are looking for an individual to join our management team! We are seeking an experienced mid-level manager with the ability to oversee the daily operations of a field office as an Area Manager .
Job responsibilities and skills:
• Effectively achieve and monitor long and short-term financial goals with a high degree of accountability for the generation of profit.
• Conduct fair and equitable employment practices in compliance with all company policies as well as with Federal, State and local statues and regulations.
• Cultivate and track customer relationships, resolve customer concerns and consistently deliver a high level of service.
• Ensure effective staffing and oversee the development of employees, fostering teamwork, and the creation of a positive team oriented work environment.
We are looking for someone with the following combination of Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
• Requires a minimum of five years experience managing a profit generating facility in the retail, service or hospitality industry.
• Must have demonstrated leadership skills.
• Strong organizational, analytical, self management and goal setting skills.
• Enthusiasm combined with hands on management style.
• Ability to stay organized and multitask in a fast past environment.
• A Bachelor’s degree in business from a recognized institution or equivalent management
The successful candidate must show a proven ability to work independently, with a high degree of initiative and a strong capacity to think strategically.
Here are just a few of the perks you will be offered upon joining our team:
Medical, Dental & Vision
• Competitive salary and bonus potential
• STD, Life, and AD&D
• Paid Vacation/Sick Time
• Paid Holidays
• Autonomy & Entrepreneurship Environment
• Sales Incentive Program
Due to the high volume of resumes received by WIS, we regret that we will be unable to respond to every inquiry personally. We will only contact those we wish to interview. For more information regarding career opportunities at WIS, visit our web site at www.wisintl.com .
WIS International is proud to be a drug free work place. Applicants and employees may be required to submit to drug testing before and after being hired. Additionally, you may be required to submit consumer reports including but not limited to Criminal History and Motor Vehicle Reports .
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at WIS International. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. WIS International does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, WIS International employees or any other company location. WIS International is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.
WIS International is growing, and needs your help! If you enjoy working in a new location every day and being part of a dynamic,...