Lead cross-functional, cross-geographic teams to reshape and implement the approaches Teva R&D takes to key internal activities, processes and systems, to achieve business objectives that strengthen Teva R&D’s strategy and ability to execute. Cross-functional implies working at the interfaces among R&D functions and across R&D and other functions at Teva
Includes: identifying the issues, framing and assessing options, making recommendations, coaching business team leaders, driving toward decisions and alignment on approaches.
Implement and ensure execution of cross-functional and cross-geographic key initiatives and projects against timeline and deliverables. Including independently identifying bottlenecks, resolving issues involving people processes and systems and driving towards completion.
Collaborate with senior executives (including President of R&D and the R&D senior executives), cross-functional project teams, and other stakeholder groups to assist in the development of R&D improvement, planning, and strategy
Partner with Teva personnel and/or external consultants/organizations to benchmark areas and learn from other companies’ best practices
Assist in the development of presentations for Teva R&D President/COO and potentially other senior management, for discussions at the TEC, Board, external conference/investor discussions, and with potential partners, as related to both internal and external projects
- MBA or other graduate degree required
- Business/Finance/Healthcare/life science/Engineering focus (in undergraduate degree) preferred.
- 5+ years experience in life science/pharmaceutical field, business development, finance, consulting, and/or strategy role
- Ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Ability to lead and influence without authority
- Sensitivity to potentially conflicting agendas and ability to maintain objectivity in high-pressure situations
- Ability to work independently, with supervisor often remotely located
- Generic or Branded pharmaceutical company experience
- Interest in keeping abreast of key trends, companies and products in this sector
- In-depth knowledge of pharmaceutical industry, organizations and strategies
Teva Pharmaceuticals - 2 years ago
When the pharmacist asks you if a generic equivalent is acceptable, Teva hopes you'll say "yes." Teva Pharmaceuticals USA,...