Business Title: Manager, IT Strategy
Requisition Number: 35024
Area of Interest: IT Strategy
Do you have a passion for solving complex business problems? KPMG’s Advisory Services Practice focuses on fundamental business issues — managing risk, increasing revenues, controlling costs — that organizations, across various industries, should address in order to help them flourish. We help companies to identify and manage risks inherent in business processes and technology systems that support business objectives, and provide them with the information needed to help them meet their strategic and financial goals. Services are specialized to help clients mitigate risks across an overall risk spectrum. We are currently seeking a Manager to join us in our Washington D.C. office.
IT Strategy and Performance team members help businesses plan and execute technology initiatives to lower costs and support business growth, while helping them strengthen the connection between IT and the business functions it’s intended to support.
- Plan and execute quantitative and qualitative research and analysis that generates insight to drive improvement in Information Technology (IT) performance
- Help develop innovative fact-based and achievable IT strategies and operating models to enable business strategies
- Manage IT transformation and change programs with an understanding of the implications the new strategy can have on the day-to-day cross-functional operations of a business
- Help clients to architect and manage the selection and implementation of new IT methodologies
- Develop trust-based relationships with IT and business executives
- Design and deliver well-structured, high impact communications
- Six years of experience in IT with two years of experience in a professional services type role
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience with techniques such as assessing and planning IT capabilities, IT cost and performance management, IT solutions architecture, portfolio, program and project management, and transformational change
- Understanding and experience with IT management, systems lifecycle, IT supply chain, and information management
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...