Powder Application Specialist
Industrial Coatings System
Sell to existing customers’ ancillary equipment and wear parts.
Major selling activities to include
Maintain detailed knowledge of Nordson products, prices, policies and procedures.
Adhere to policies and follows procedures.
- Meet and exceed sales budget
- Serve as Nordson primary representative to customer
- Sell Nordson products and service
- Conduct customer demonstrations of Nordson equipment for customer evaluation as part of the sales process
- Assist with payback analysis for new equipment
- Use quoting tools to prepare quotations
- Survey field applications and provide guidance for improved customer operation
- Present proposals
- Close sales
- Network with allied vendors and business organizations
territory reporting as required
Know which products can be most advantageously used with various finishing and coating products.
Provide training support as an application expert.
Provide technical support in emergency situations, working with customer maintenance staff to resolve issues either on site or on the phone.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Minimum four-year technical or business degree. Without a degree, eight years experience in industrial sales or service is required.
Minimum of 2 years successful experience in industrial finishing sales or service is required. Previous experience in the finishing industry, capital equipment, or a closely related field is preferred.
Demonstrated sales skill.
Selling to captive and competitive accounts is required.
Proficiency in preparing Excel and PowerPoint presentations.
Self-directed and driven individual.
Ability to make professional sales and training presentations.
Ability to travel 2 to 3 nights per week in territory.
Demonstrated ability to learn.
7. Powder application experience is a plus.
Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Nordson Corporation is one of the world’s leading producers of precision dispensing equipment that applies adhesives, sealants, and...