We are seeking an experienced operation engineer to be in charge of daily operation of the 3D community web site (www.3dcontentcentral.com). Working with integration and IT, the engineer will ensure the site is up and serving visitors 24x7. This position requires a highly motivated and process oriented individual with superior attention to detail. The ability to perform impact assessment, propose solutions and deploy resolutions is essential. A successful candidate will have excellent communication and problem solving skills. Coordinating activities with development, QA, integration, IT is essential. Some software development will also be required when automating operations processes. The role also includes support of R&D activities such as builds, deployments, and releases.
5 to 8+ years of commercial software product development experience. A successful candidate will possess solid experience in managing 24x7 web applications.
BS or MS, in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline.
- Proven ability to successfully manage day to day operation of sophisticated web site or web application (Windows Server 2003/Server 2008/IIS).
- Hands-on experience working with MS SQL server is essential
- Experience with Enterprise Search Platform high desirable, preferred with FAST ESP. Ability to deploy and monitor our FAST search server farms
- Fluent in VBS, Perl, and PowerShell
- Architect, deploy, and maintain production and development servers in virtual clusters (VMware ,vSphere, Amazon EC2)
- Ability to work well with multiple internal departments such as Development, QA, Integration, IT, Technical Support, Marketing and Localization teams
- Comfortable working within the Visual Studio platform
- Excellent communication skills
- Energetic and fun to work with
- Self motivated
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS: Dassault Systèmes offers an excellent salary with potential for bonus, commensurate with experience that is above average in the local community. Benefits include a choice of plans providing comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, vision care for employee & dependents as well as employee life, short & long term disability, tuition reimbursement, immediate 401K enrollment, 401K match, 3 weeks’ vacation and 8 paid holidays plus 4 floating holidays.
SolidWorks Corporation , a Dassault Systmes S.A. (Nasdaq: DASTY, Euronext Paris: #13065, DSY.PA) company, develops and markets software for...