Cannon Design is an Ideas Based Practice, ranked among the leading international firms in planning and design for healthcare, research, education, corporate commercial, sports and government clients. At present, the firm employs a staff of over 1,000, delivering services in 16 offices throughout North America as well as abroad in Shanghai, China, and Mumbai, India. Cannon Design offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities for an experienced Software Developer in a dynamic, team-focused work environment in our Boston, Buffalo or Chicago offices. |
The Software Developer will perform the following essential job functions:
- Design, development, integration, and deployment of web applications
- Continuously improve reliability and scalability of the existing application
- Support System Testers to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance
- Support application in production
- Solid Object Oriented design and development skills
- 3+ years experience developing web-based applications using .Net, C#, WCF
- Extensive knowledge of the Android Programming environment Strong in RDBMS: SQL SSRS, SSAS, SSIS. Microsoft SQL Preferred.
- Experience using tools like Visual Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Development Studio, and Eclipse.
- Strong trouble-shooting and issue resolution skills.
In addition to these skills, we also highly value knowledge of:
- XML, XSD, XSLT, WSDL
- Experience in an Agile, cross functional team environment, SCRUM and XP
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and have a minimum of 4 years related work experience. Qualified candidates require excellent communication and interpersonal skills, highly self-motivated and possess good organizational skills. Please upload your resume online at www.cannondesign.com .
Together, we create design solutions to the greatest challenges facing our clients and society.
CannonDesign shapes success for clients...