Are you a polished professional with patient scheduling
Do you want to gain valuable experience working for a
prestigious healthcare system?
If so, Kelly Services may have the opportunity you are
We are currently offering rewarding contractual
opportunities that will get your foot in the door at one
of Baltimore’s premier healthcare facilities.
We are ready to pay competitively for candidates with
the following experience:
- Patient scheduling and registration
- Insurance processing and coordination
- Issue resolution regarding scheduling and insurance
Candidates with the following software skills will be
- Patient billing and collections
- Medical records management
given priority consideration:
Kelly Services offers a generous employment package,
coverage, short term disability, and group life
- Top Pay
- Health Benefits; medical, dental, prescription drug
If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit
- Weekly pay
- The opportunity to work with a Fortune 500!
your resume by hitting APPLY NOW or send your resume to
Job Code : 3118.PSC
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
Kelly Services, Inc. (Kelly) is a global temporary staffing provider operating in 36 countries and territories throughout the world. The...