Assists in the development and production of high level, quality visual core concept material
1. Creates high quality creative visual content and generates new and innovative ideas by collaborating with internal staff, utilizing personal creativity, skills and experience to create a broad range of concept advertising, sales promotion and collateral pieces. *
2. Assists in developing a “Creative Brief” by working with internal team (Copy Writer, Account Management, Vis-U-Com) and client team to define original concept, create a target audience and begin the creative process.*
3. Assists in defining and developing a creative approach and process for a project by attending and providing input during strategic planning sessions, Job Opening Meetings with the account and creative teams, and brainstorming sessions with the creative team, as well as the creation of a “Spec Sheet” to assist other internal departments in executing the work product. *
4. Creates a “Spec Sheet” by summarizing the creative concept idea and outlining what the requirements will be for various internal departments throughout the execution process, i.e. Print Production, EP, layout, materials to be used, etc... *
5. Enhances creative quality by reviewing concept/campaign ideas with Creative Director, Copy Writer and Creative Team, and presenting initial concepting ideas internally and to the client. *
6. Manages the execution and production of the visual concept material by working with internal/external print production/EP groups to determine most appropriate methodology for production of final artwork and digital mechanicals as approved by the client. *
7. Manages external vendor relationships by meeting and negotiating with new and existing vendors (i.e. photographers, printers, art dealers, etc.) to obtain best pricing, most appropriate materials and production method.
8. Ensures strategic and medical accuracy of content by reviewing type proofs and mechanicals as necessary, and applying strategic information, LIFE Process methodology, relevant clinical data and market research to the concept work. *
9. Maintains Agency standards by adhering to budget and time constraints
10. Seeks to improve technical skills through application and participation in all available training opportunities.
11. Seeks mentoring, guidance and counseling from senior professionals in and out of area of expertise.
• Bachelors Degree in Fine Arts or equivalent experience
• Thorough knowledge of ADOBE, Quark and/ other creative software applications
• Ability to generate creative concepts
• Basic drawing skills
• Good time management skills
• Must possess a strong team orientation
CAHG - 16 months ago