Cargill is a unique place to grow your career, your experience and your abilities.
Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading international producer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services. We take pride in our global reach, ability to contribute, and strong work ethics and values.
Founded in 1865, Cargill is a privately held company and employs 142,000 people in 65 countries with annual revenues in excess of $133.9 billion. Through innovation, creativity and teamwork, we are transforming entire markets and
people’s lives worldwide, and we can have the same impact on your career. Discover how we can be Better Together at www.cargill.com.
You will be responsible to resolve purchase orders and appointment issues. Tracks and resolves late delivery issues and communicates to Cargill Sales Teams and other affected parties regarding delays. Manages routing issues and enters information in appropriate formats and systems. Notifies the appropriate personnel of issues and resolutions. Coordinates delivery information with Traffic, Sales, Routing, Plants and Carriers and Border agents. Communicates with plants to ensure trucks are loaded on time. Ensures compliance with carriers for arrival/departure times and enters necessary information timely.
Relocation is not available for this position.
- 60% - Document and communicate late truck issues
- 20% - Solve routing and appointments issues with sales assistance
- 10% - Solve purchase order issues
- 10% - Miscellaneous administration duties
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of customer service experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency using Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly detailed oriented with minimal room for error
- Use logic and rational thinking to make effective decisions
- Ability to handle multiple tasks independently with organization and minimal supervision
Cargill is an EEO/AA employer.
- 2+ years logistics or scheduling experience
- Ability to demonstrate courtesy and effectiveness in dealing with others
Transportation/Logistics and Forwarding
Cargill - 20 months ago
Cargill is a unique place you can grow your career, your experience and your abilities. Every day, we grow our reputation as a leading...