Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials. Supervises warehouse personnel.
Function Specific Activities:
• Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members.
• Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
• Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
• Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
• Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
• Oversee shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
• Secure company assets.
• Manage within labor and OPEX budget.
• Approximate Start Time: 8AM
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 1-3 years warehouse/inventory experience required.
• Requires experience managing people/budgets.
• 2+ years supervising warehouse/inventory staff preferred.
• Computer and database application skills.
• Familiarity with inventory management systems.
• Ability to operate a manual / powered pallet jack or lift product.
• Forklift certification is required upon commencement of work.
* PLEASE SUBMIT RESUMES IN MS WORD OR PDF FORMAT *
Coca-Cola Refreshments - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
Coca-Cola in Canada operates in all ten provinces and employs 6,300 people in more than 50 facilities, including seven production...