As a dynamic, fast-growing provider of workers' compensation insurance and services, we are seeking a goal-oriented individual willing to put their ideas to work!
We offer a positive, challenging work environment, combined with an opportunity to build your career as you help us grow our business, in innovative and imaginative ways that are uniquely EMPLOYERS®!
Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, EMPLOYERS attributes its long-standing success to its most valuable resource, our employees across the United States. EMPLOYERS is known for the quality service and expertise we provide to our clients, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees.
We live and breathe our core values: Integrity, Customer Focus, Collaboration, Initiative, Accountability, Innovation, and Personal Fulfillment. These are the pillars that support how we do business with our clients as well as how we treat each other!
At EMPLOYERS, you’ll discover an energetic environment that inspires top achievement. As “America’s small business insurance specialist”, we have the resources, a solid reputation and an expanding nationwide identity to enrich your work/life and enhance your career.
Provide call center support to all Employers Insurance Group offices by answering incoming calls in a fast paced, performance based environment; providing customer service to internal and external customers through the use of all skill sets. Additional duties may include, but are not be limited to outbound calls to complete customer inquiries, responding to e-mails through the Customer Support mail box and after hour’s messages, update data bases, indexing, document prep, copying, faxing, and other services as required.
1. Answer calls with proper phone etiquette in a fast pace environment.
2. Utilize basic office equipment, which may include but not be limited to: telephone, headset, dual monitors, multiple programs, copier, scanner, fax, and mail metering.
3. Provide accurate information to customers in accordance with company policy and, department guidelines.
4. Complete call log in a consistent, timely and accurate manner.
5. Respond to difficult situations in a professional manner.
6. Research daily issues and perform appropriate action.
7. Act in accordance with policy, procedures, statutes and state laws, as applicable.
8. Participate as a team member by working closely with co-workers and supporting group decisions and company goals.
9. Process requests for forms and applications.
10. Route calls when necessary to appropriate resource.
11. Follow up on customer calls where necessary.
12. Engage internal and external customers and vendors professionally.
13. Probe customers to determine their specific needs.
14. Provide high-level customer service to ensure customer satisfaction and/or resolve customer issues.
15. Demonstrate attention to detail with timeliness and accuracy.
16. Maintain high standards, measures despite pressing deadlines and added responsibilities.
17. Research issues in-depth and perform appropriate action as assigned.
18. Engage internal, external customers and vendors professionally at a higher level with minimal escalated calls.
19. Recognize and alert management of trends in customer calls.
20. Identify process improvements.
21. Organize, input, assemble and/or distribute documentation/materials
22. Advise customers proactively to achieve most efficient and/or cost effective outcome.
23. Research complex issues and make suggestions for appropriate action.
24. Provide constructive feedback to supervisor for process improvement with viable solutions.
25. Provide on the job training
26. Utilize internal and external resources to improve knowledge and skill base within your department or other departments in Administration.
27. Complete projects provided by management
28. Perform other duties as assigned or situation dictates.
• Working conditions are normal for an office environment, including use of PC with dual monitors, keyboard, telephone and headset.
• Heavy telephone traffic with utilization of headsets
• High noise level could occur.
• Must be able to bend, squat, kneel and lift up to 40 lbs.
• Extensive sitting, standing and walking are required.
• Ability to work after hours and on weekends as required.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS / KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Associate degree or a combination of education and experience.
Work Experience Requirements:
• Two year or more experience in a call center environment
• Understand personal performance statistics and department metrics
• Working knowledge of a business environment
• Exceptional customer services experience
• Possess intermediate PC skills including Outlook, Word, Excel spreadsheets and Internet use
• Interact effectively with all levels of employees
• Read, write and communicate clearly in English.
• Prioritize, sort, and organize
• Perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to adjust in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to conduct business efficiently and effectively over the telephone utilizing proper phone etiquette
• Typing speed of at least 50 words per minute
• Bilingual – Spanish
• Relevant product knowledge (Insurance or Workers Compensation).
• Call center or customer service environment experience
Employers - 9 months ago
Workers’ compensation insurance for America’s small businesses.
For nearly a century, we’ve been providing...