This position is accountable for the Architecting, Design and Development of financial applications using latest technologies, such as QUARTZ, JOLT, TEMPEST..etc. The candidate will be involved in every phase of the software development lifecycle and should bring solid experience to our team implementing successful development projects using Netezza, Talend, SQL and other database and datawarehousing technologies. He/she will be working on new and existing projects using Agile practices at a lead developer level. The person should be able to learn new tools and programming languages with limited access to formal education.
This position is also responsible for BI reporting capabilities build out and retirement of legacy reporting solutions. This position provides leadership and manage/facilitate effective work routines/reviews between on-site and off-shore teams.
Person should be a self starter and should be able to work with limited supervision. Should be great team player.
- 12+ years of experience in overall Software Development Life Cycle.
- 2+ Years Experience with Agile Methodology
- Expert level Experience with the below:
- Good understanding of Application security/authentication/authorization model
- Good SQL and/or PL/SQL development skills. Python, BI tools such as Cognos, Micro Strategy, HADOOP
Bank of America - 12 months ago
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...