The Validation Manager will be responsible for leading the site masterplan development and oversight and will be the Site validation and change control system owner.
This role requires candidates to:
- Train and develop direct reports and operational resources in Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) compliance.
- Support all initiatives as a subject matter expert in the area of validation.
- Review all future and past validation for sufficiency.
- Participate in all regulatory and corporate audits.
Required Qualifications - All candidates must have:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or other related science.
- 5-7 years of management experience in FDA regulated business serving in a similar capacity.
- Must have experience in training and developing others.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Spanish
- Succesful candidates must be willing to travel on the job both domestically and internationally
With the Cayey plant being a 24 hour operation this role requires abilitiy to work without restrictions, any day of the week or weekend and a variety of hour.
Procter & Gamble is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Procter & Gamble does participate in E-Verify as required by law.
Procter & Gamble - 13 months ago
P&G serves approximately 4.6 billion people around the world with its brands. The Company has one of the strongest portfolios of...