Bemis Company is a major supplier of flexible packaging and pressure sensitive materials used by leading food, consumer products, healthcare, and other companies worldwide. Founded in 1858, the Company is included in the S&P 500 index of stocks and reported 2011 net sales of $5.3 billion. The Company's flexible packaging business has a strong technical base in polymer chemistry, film extrusion, coating and laminating, printing, and converting. Headquartered in Neenah, Wisconsin, Bemis employs nearly 20,000 individuals worldwide. More information about the Company is available at our website, www.bemis.com .
We currently have an opening for a Wellness Administrator in Neenah.
This position will develop, create, and design wellness programs, materials and processes to drive a wellness culture and support the healthcare philosophy at Bemis Company. In addition, create programs and materials to encourage a employee health and safety. This is a Corporate function and this role assists the Wellness Programs Manager as well as supports the field.
1. Maintains thorough knowledge of existing Health and Wellness programs.
2. Consults with the Wellness Program Manager to develop and implement Bemis Health and Wellness programs. Makes recommendations to impact additions or changes to wellness programs. Develops, implements, and leads wellness challenges. Serves as the primary contact for location HR and Operations Management with respect to communicating and administering day to day Health and Wellness programs. This is accomplished through telephone, e-mail, and written communication.
3. Responsible for development and drafting of communication campaigns that support the identified initiatives (company-wide tobacco cessation initiative, weight management initiative, etc). This includes responsibility for drafting monthly newsletters, Wellmail, monthly tabletop communications, program-specific marketing materials, and development and maintenance of the Health & Wellness Web site. Also responsible for communication development and design for other HR departments (Benefits, Payroll, Retirement, HRIS).
4. Researches both online and through publications to generate communication materials as well as assist with the development of new wellness programs.
5. Coordinates scheduling of all health risk assessments and biometric testing as well as flu shot clinics at each Bemis site.
6. Prepares and delivers presentations to professional groups such as Human Resources University and Salary New Hire Orientation. Also develops and implements pilot s wellness initiatives at Bemis sites.
7. Enters and Maintains Profile data for HRA/biometric testing. Works closely with the corporate benefit team to evaluate and monitor the wellness eligibility criteria for benefits.
Education & Experience Required
Skills & Abilities Needed
- Bachelor's of Science Degree in Wellness, Health Promotion, Health Education, or Nutrition, equivalent work experience in the wellness or medical service industry.
- One to three years experience in wellness promotion
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
- Capability to think creatively and make well thought out, defendable decisions.
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills. Must be able to multi-task and work in an environment with multiple deadlines.
- Proficient knowledge in graphic design software.
- Must be a motivated, self-starter, and able to function with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, to effectively interact with employees, management, and outside suppliers. Superior interpersonal communication skills are required.
- Technical writing experience is a plus
- Must be able to research utilizing various sources.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information