COCC delivers complete enterprise processing solutions to financial institutions throughout the northeastern United States. Listed among American Banker's FinTech 100 and the Inc. 5,000 fastest growing companies in the nation, COCC inspires the industry with innovation and top quality support!
COCC is currently seeking a Customer Support Coordinator to support our clients’ Deposit Systems. The ideal candidate will possess solid analytical skills and operations experience in the banking, finance or insurance industry.
- Respond to high volume of software support requests
- Research and troubleshoot software issues, forward special requests to Programming Department
- Review completed requests prior to delivery; update system with resolution
- Document system and / or procedural changes and communicate information to client
- Work on assigned projects, as necessary
COCC offers an attractive compensation and benefits package including; Medical, Dental, Paid Day Off for Birthdays, Tuition Assistance, 401K / Profit Sharing and much more! COCC is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace. All applicants are required to pass a credit, background, and substance test prior to employment. COCC procures background and consumer reports in compliance with all Federal and State regulations, including The Fair Credit Reporting Act and CT Department of Labor laws regarding pre-employment screens. E.O.E.
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience
- One year operations / technical experience in banking, finance, or insurance industry required
- Excellent customer service skills; effective written and oral communication abilities
- Ability to work independently; strong problem solving skills
- MS Office proficiency; knowledge of SQL or similar language a plus
- Experience with COCC or TCBS or TCCUS software
- Exposure to any of the following banking procedures highly desirable; ACH and Inclearing processing and balancing- IRA/Retirement processing and reporting- Year End and Regulatory Reporting (FDIC, OTS, NCUA)- Abandoned Property processing- Checking, Savings and Time Deposit/CD processing- General Deposit operational processing and reporting- Teller processing and balancing- Interest Crediting and Accrual Calculations
Founded in 1967 as the Connecticut On-Line Computer Center, COCC has evolved far beyond a Connecticut-focused data processing company....