Auto req ID: 2653BR Job Title: Service Representative Area of Interest: Service Location Name: 00228 Summerlin - NV Address: 2090 Village Center Circle City: Las Vegas State: NV Zip Code: 89134 Job Description: Job Classification: Non-Exempt
The Service Representative (SR) provides customer service support to the club members and guests.
- Responsible for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; contribute to running a clean, friendly and well maintained club, and executing the team member basics of being on time and complying with the dress code..
- Responsible for assisting and directing members/guests
- Monitoring incoming inquiries and ensuring proper check in procedures are followed
Reports to the Service Manager or Assistant Service Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Member and Guest Check in Compliance [50% of time]
Customer Service [25% of time]
- Greet all incoming members and guests
- Ensure all check in procedures are followed
- Ensure Guest Fitness Profiles are completed and appropriate fees are collected
- Enter Guest and Telephone Inquiry information into GMS
Point of Sales [25% of time]
- Answer all incoming inquiries and obtain appropriate information to direct/transfer calls/guests.
- Handle member service issues to include: Personal Training, guest, Lost and Found items, new membership cards, change of address, EFT setup or change, and questions regarding billings and payments.
- Record member concerns on the Member Service Log or Maintenance Log (depending on issue).
- Record lost and found items on the Lost and Found Property Log and secure items per policy
- Ensure required forms are available, and completed and processed properly (e.g. Kid's Club Coupon Log, Group X Reservation sheets, etc.)
- Promote and sell merchandise
- Keep front desk area and lobby clutter free, and orderly
- Perform general cleaning duties to include hourly locker room checks
Qualifications:Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Operate Tomax system and ensure open/close/break procedures are followed
- Reconcile and report all incoming or outgoing (i.e. drink refunds) monies
- Process all monetary transactions through Tomax
Certifications / Educational Level:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must complete Club Orientation training prior to beginning the Front Desk Receptionist training
- Must complete Front Desk training prior to working alone at the Front Desk
- Must complete Club Safety training within 30 days of hire
- Must attend New Hire Orientation prior to first scheduled shift in assigned club
- Must have 6-12 months experience in customer service function. Retail environment preferred.
- Experience with multiple phone lines preferred
- Basic computer skills
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels and reaches with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.
- While performing the duties of this job, regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts
- The noise level in the environment is occasionally loud
24 Hour Fitness Worldwide, the world's largest privately owned and operated fitness center chain, began as a one-club operation in 1983....