will act as a key player in setting the strategic direction of BSC. Through the introduction of innovative and emerging technologies, BSC IS professionals are partnering with their business counterparts to drive BSC’s competitive advantage in the marketplace and to deliver world class medical devices and therapies to patients worldwide.
- Provide technical leadership and overall project management for on-going software releases prioritized by the functional review board.
- Set direction and roadmap for product data management systems by leading a monthly functional review board with customer group.
- Direct the daily task for team members to achieve on-time and on-budget delivery of software releases.
- Frequently interact with peer groups and/or customers. Interact with various management levels concerning new technology implementations. Conduct briefings and participate in technical meetings for internal and external representatives concerning specific projects, operations or schedules. Interaction normally requires the ability to gain cooperation of others.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field plus 4-6 years of related process and information systems work experience in medical devices or regulated information technology.
- Strong project management skills and experience
- Previous effective leadership of a medium, virtual team
- Previous project management of Developer and Business Analyst resources
- Self-starter with strong, proactive work ethic and good interpersonal skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Understanding of the computing technology lifecycle and the specific requirements for maintaining systems in a regulated environment
Boston Scientific Corporation - 2 years ago
Boston Scientific knows that nothing is simple in matters of the heart. The company makes medical supplies and devices used to diagnose and...