As an ISO 9001 certified and ISO 17025 registered company, we distribute force and torque measuring equipment to Fortune 500 manufacturers and QA labs nationwide. Our products incorporate state-of-the-art design and are widely used as critical strength testers in the field of Quality Control and R&D. We have built a reputation as a world leader in the manufacturing of the highest quality and most reliable products.
Northbrook non-smoking office is looking for a responsible and reliable individual for a Part Time General Office Assistant to support the Customer Service Department and Operations Department. The part time position is 20 hours to 30 hours a week (4 to 5 days a week). The shifts are flexible during normal office hours. The General Office Assistant will:
Customer Service Department (80%)
Operations Department (20%)
- Process incoming/outgoing mail, package, faxes as needed.
- Maintain various daily logs.
- Keep all printers, faxes and copiers stocked with paper and toner.
- Answer telephone calls (low volume), record and deliver messages.
- Enter customer orders to Peach Tree, Accounting System.
- Scan quotes and estimates, email or fax to prospects.
- Make follow up calls for quotes sent.
- Process common carrier shipping labels such as UPS, FedEx, i.e.
- Preparing professional memos and letters utilizing basic grammar, spelling, and format skills.
- Input customer and prospect information to ACT! , contact manager software, and print out label as requested.
- File forms and documents.
All candidates must be legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship. Consulting companies, staffing agencies and third party recruiter need not apply.
- Assist with day to day general office maintenance.
- Assist with coordinating upkeep all office equipment (telephone, voicemail system, internet, faxes, printers, copiers).
- Assist with ordering of office supplies.
- Assist with asset management of all equipment and furniture.
- Assist in setup workstations for new employees.
- Assist with event setups.
- Assist in any other clerical duties to assist Customer Service Department and Operations Department.
Web site: hppt://www.imadainc.com
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Excellent organization skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- High level of contacts and exposure to sensitive information requiring the use of tact and judgment.
- Ability to prioritize work and organize own time.
- Prior customer service or order entry experience preferred
- Peach Tree and Act! Knowledge are not required but helpful
JobHost - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -