No matter what line of work you’re in, if you want to
team with a company that realizes continued success not
only depends on superior customer service and products,
but also the growth and ambition of its entire
workforce, UniFirst Corporation is the company for you.
Today we are one of the largest companies in the garment
services industry employing over 9,000 people and
servicing well over 200,000 customer locations in 45
states, Canada and Europe.
We are seeking a self-motivated, organized individual
for Office Administration and Management. Two years
college and two years management experience is
preferred. Individuals applying for this position must
have an excellent work history, possess strong
communication and people management skills and be
proficient in Microsoft Work and Excel.
Responsibilities Included but not LImited to:
Customer service responsibilities.
- Perform data entry responsibilities as directed.
employee files and other required records.
- Review, organize, and maintain customer files,
insurance and payroll.
- Manage and support human resource issues.
- Process applications and set up new employees with
insurance, 401k, vacation/sick time and payroll
- Assist all employees with basic benefits, health
route call to appropriate person.
- Voucher invoices for approval and payment.
- Maintain payment files for each vendor.
- Answer telephone and give information to callers or
- Order general office supplies and distribute mail.
- Manage accounts receivables collection to expectable
checks/deposits and manage petty cash.
- Submit payroll, customer summary billing, post
- Major medical, vision, dental and prescription drug
…And many more!
- 401(k) retirement plan with company match
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid vacations, holidays and sick time
- Paid bereavement, jury duty and military leave
- Discounted employee purchase program
experience and/or training; or equivalent
- Two-year degree from or two to four years related
combination of education and experience.
- Ability to write reports and business
respond to questions from managers, clients, and
- Ability to effectively present information and
discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as
variety of concrete variables in situations where
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a
only limited standardization exists.
furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions
be able to learn popular software programs such as
- Ability to operate computer systems, be versed in or
Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Access, and
the UniFirst Account Management System as it
pertains to the job function.
UniFirst Corporation is Proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace
UniFirst - 10 months ago
UniFirst, a leading supplier of uniforms, workwear and related products to businesses big and small since 1936, provides a wide range of...