SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
Processes and completes mortgage loan files while promoting service, quality, efficiency and compliance.
- Partners with Loan Officers, Loan Officer Assistance, Underwriters, other Processors and Closers to produce and close a quality and compliant loan
- Reviews and validates customer financial documents and loan conditions
- Verify and examine information and accuracy of loan application and closing documents
- Orders and reviews customer verifications and vendor orders
- Prepares mortgage loan file by reviewing loan the loan application; clarifying or obtaining additional information, identifies and resolves deficiencies as applicable. Notifies appropriate parties as necessary
- Validates DU/LP findings
- Approves or submits loan packages to underwriters for approval
- Prepares and delivers appropriate loan approval notices
- Provides general mortgage expertise to Residential Lending management, Mortgage Loan Services, and other departments
- Assists with clearing suspended loan conditions
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping mortgage loan information confidential
- Understand and comply with mortgage industry regulations, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act, the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act, the Community Reinvestment Act, Truth-in-Lending laws, etc.
- Other responsibilities as assigned
1 - 2 Years Mortgage Experience