- Full-time position at RI Behavioral Associates, in which clinician performs functional behavioral analyses, generates related behavioral plans and trains all staff in their application.
- Provides training and supervision of line staff in all policies and procedures, particularly those specific to this developmentally disordered population.
- Consults with families and caregivers
- Successful candidate must possess basic computer skills in order to use a variety of electronic systems to access and/or maintain personal employment-related data, satisfy required annual trainings, and use job-specific applications and email.
Preferred Masters in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) or certification in Cognitive and Behavioral Psychology Organization. Will consider a Bachelors, Masters in psychology or education with strong post-degree training in ABA, cognitive and behavioral psychology.
- Preferred current certification by the Behavior Analysis Certification Board at the graduate level (BCBA). Will consider candidates who have completed or are working towards completion of BCaBA.
- At least three years relevant experience post degree.
- Experience and expertise with both autism-spectrum and psychiatric populations strongly preferred.
- Experience in evaluation and treatment of children with serious behavioral problems required.
- Experience in development and implementation of staff training curricula strongly preferred.
Excellent benefit package, competitive salary, paid vacations, sick time and personal time. Wonderful working environment and more.
Indeed - 11 months ago
Ocean State Behavioral (OSB) is a provider of behavioral health services throughout Rhode Island and Massachusetts. Through our...