- Manage day to day operations and personnel in the customer service department.
- Complete annual and merit reviews of the personnel in the department
- Respond personally to customer concerns and drive root cause analysis of patterns of customer dissatisfaction.
- Ensure a constant focus on maintaining all aspects of customer service.
- Drive all customer service initiatives.
- Work closely with service, sales and admin departments and others to ensure resolution of all customer service concerns in a timely manner.
- Use various techniques to open or improve dialogue between the customer and all relevant departments
- Track customer feedback to identify trends & target areas for improvement.
- Identify and work with managers to eliminate root causes of customer concerns and dissatisfaction.
- Look for methods to improve customer service across all departments
- Promote integrity, confidence, organizational culture, motivation, team spirit and quality relationships.
- Provide reports and analysis on customer feedback, and other customer service data to managers and sales representatives.
- Lead by example and actively help to ensure the execution of all corporate goals and individual performance metrics related to customer satisfaction.
- Bachelors Degree preferred, but not necessary
- At least three years in a position related to customer service management.
- able to instill a shared, enthusiastic commitment to customer service as a key driver of company goal attainment.
- Strengths in problem-solving, staff support.
- Solid working knowledge of MS Office.
- Attentive to details / highly organized.
Saxon Business Systems - 12 months ago
Since 1966 Saxon Business Systems has been providing a wide range of office solutions designed to meet the ever changing needs of our custom...