This position is responsible for assisting with development and implementation of marketing initiatives that target retirement plan intermediaries and plan sponsors.
The Marketing Associate is a member of the Retirement Plan Services Marketing team which is one of J.P. Morgan Asset Management's retirement business segments.
The team's objective is to support sales and client services and their external audiences. Audiences include
Retirement Plan Intermediaries
(Advisors, Home Offices, Distribution Platforms and Partners, Consultants) and
(Corporations and Small Business Owners).
The Marketing Associate is responsible for executing impactful marketing strategies that support and reinforce the J.P. Morgan Retirement brand. This individual will collaborate with marketing program managers, product, cross channel, design and production partners to implement marketing strategies for programs, events, campaigns, sales collateral and promotional emails.
- Deliver marketing tactics: including RPS-specific communications, collateral and sales materials
- Manage production and execution of Retirement Plan Services sponsor and advisor communications
- Support maintenance and new development for our Sales Finals Library
- Monitor and report on communications; collect, analyze and report on metrics
- Leverage the resources of the broader J.P. Morgan Marketing organizations to enhance the client experience
- Influence and motivate internal partners to achieve best results on behalf of clients
- 3-5 years of marketing or retirement communications experience
- Excellent verbal, written and editorial skills
- Strong project management skills; ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work well with marketing directors, internal partners and external vendors
- Knowledge of retirement distribution channels a plus
- Highly motivated and comfortable working in a dynamic, fast moving, matrix environment
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite; ability to create presentations in PowerPoint required
- Working knowledge of graphic design packages a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
US-KS-Overland Park-Kansas City Campus / 50930
Asset & Wealth Management
At JPMorgan Chase, the work we do matters. All of us are committed to putting our resources and our voices to work every day for our...