Niagara is the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the nation. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members. We work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment. This is a fabulous opportunity to join a culture that encourages great team work, innovation, and fun.
Keys to Success:
Most essential for success in this role is to maintain a great team attitude, demonstrate passion for your work, and the willingness to learn.
- Responsible for overall maintaining of a production line, including starting and stopping of some equipment (palletizers, carton makers, carton sealers, drop packers). No mechanical work is performed without prior approval.
- Responsible for accurately completing and updating information forms and logs such as Machine Report, Quality Report, Downtime Report and Carton Top Load Report.
- Understand and follow plant safety rules including safe lifting practices and safe machine operation. Personal Protective Equipment is to be used where required.
- Housekeeping: maintain general housekeeping in all areas of production, including the break rooms and rest rooms. Bale plastic, cardboard and contaminated bottles when needed; grind bottles when needed.
- Raw materials: keep bottle caps, labels, cartons, trays, tray and pallet wraps (plastic rolls) and pallet glue for hot melt tanks in adequate amounts to ensure continuous smooth running of equipment and operation.
- Maintain quality requirements in accordance with company standards; accurately filling out hourly inspection sheets based on overall production quality. Responsible for reporting all quality defects.
- Ability to work in all assigned areas of production; perform relief duties when required.
- Stack, tie and label unused carton; troubleshoot minor production line issues; perform relief duties.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of the job.
- High school diploma/GED is required.
- 2-4 years of experience is preferred.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, day or night, on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule
- Experience in manufacturing environment
Solid Growth – Our sales have increased nearly 30% every year for the last 10 years.
Career development – As we continue to grow, your responsibilities will expand. Niagara Bottling, LLC provides career growth opportunities and strives to hire from within our organization.
Proven great leadership – Niagara has established itself as a National leader in high quality affordable bottled water with geographically diversified production facilities throughout the United States.
A culture of success – At Niagara, it is a fast-paced, innovative, and work hard play hard environment.
Niagara Bottling, LLC has been family owned and operated since 1963. We operate the most eco-friendly and highest speed bottling lines in the world. We have expanded our production nationally with plants in Pennsylvania, Florida, California, Texas, Indiana, Arizona, North Carolina, Colorado and Ohio. Our ongoing commitments to our people, technology and customer service are the keys to our success.
As the largest manufacturer of private brand bottled water in the country, we work closely with the largest retail organizations in the world as well as an outstanding collection of world class suppliers. Our growth is fueling the search for new team members that can help manage this growth moving forward.
Niagara Bottling - 20 months ago
Niagara Bottling is the USA's largest and fastest growing American-owned bottled water company. Founded in 1963, we specialize in providing...