Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE: INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients. With customers in more than 40 countries, Ingredion, formerly Corn Products International, serves approximately 60 diverse sectors in food, beverage, brewing, pharmaceuticals and other industries. For more information, visit ingredion.com .
Marketing Manager – Texture
US & Canada Ingredient Solutions / Marketing
Provides leadership for the regional Texture Springboard in the US & Canada.
Vice President Marketing – US & Canada
- Supports sales development for Texture products in US and Canada, leading cross functional teams to execute against business plans (yearly Goal and 5-year Strategic Plan).
- Lead business development initiatives at key target customers and participates in key customer engagements on Texture (e.g. Innovation days).
- Works collaboratively with the regional Segment Marketing Managers to prioritize and execute Texture opportunities by market segments.
- Works collaboratively with the Global Texture Springboard team and Regional Go-to-Market team to develop and execute regional Texture strategy, ensuring alignment with the global Texture strategy. Contributes to the global springboard strategic planning process.
- In coordination with the regional marketing communications team, lead the development and implementation of regional communication plans on Texture capabilities, products and services.
A gility and Innovation
- Working in collaboration with the Global Springboard and Regional Development Teams, leads regional new Texture development projects and product launches to ensure delivery of the Texture contribution to the Innovation Promise.
- Leads the regional launches of new Texture Products and Solutions, coordinating the marketing communication, key customers and GTM promotion
- Acts as PBO (Project Business Owner) of regional and/or global Stage Gate innovation projects with regional focus and as defined by management
- Working with the Global Springboard Leader, contributes to the development and execution of technology strategy and innovation roadmaps as required.
- Provides periodic updates to senior management as to business, strategies, plans and progress.
- Ensure an effective collaboration and communication with Global Springboard team
- Interfaces with Operations and Logistics directly and through demand management, S&OP and other business processes to ensure visibility to product requirements and robust supply plan to support the business plans.
- Connect with Mexico to develop projects and Value Propositions with North America scope
- Bachelor’s degree in business or technical field; MBA highly preferred with a minimum of 7+ years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Past responsibility for leading business or business segment with sales exceeding $25 million.
- Demonstrated ability to build a business from inception to significant financial size.
- Demonstrated ability in leading cross-functional teams and direct experience in leading technology/product development.
- Experience in working effectively with sales and technical representatives as well as customers.
- Experience in managing external marketing communication and research providers. Knowledge of current market research techniques.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Technically savvy with ability to reduce technology concepts into clear/effective communication of all forms.
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into tangible business plans and actions.
- Demonstrated ability to manage network/ matrix organizations to achieve business objectives.
- Ability to lead, inspire and communicate with confidence to senior levels of management.
Yes – Relocation considered within the region
Ingredion Incorporated is proud to provide a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) with a generous company match, a pension plan and long term career growth potential.
Ingredion Incorporated (NYSE:INGR) is a leading global ingredients solutions provider specializing in nature-based sweeteners, starches and...