At Cells-U-More, our goal is to provide the best customer service to our customers. We believe in quality service with a smile. That quality service begins with our Store Managers.
Our Store Managers plan, lead, and supervise the sales efforts and programs and participate in the development and evaluation of all and associates of their store location.
Our Store Managers function as the lead member of the Retail team and encourage collaboration and set the standards for performance.
Our Store Managers are asked to:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of their locations
- Develop staff through observation and training
- Grow customer relationships through community involvement
- Maintain professionalism in a fast-paced environment
- Make the most of Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Possess the ability for sensing and responding to a range of inter-team and customer-related concerns
- Possess 2 years experience in retail environment; 1 year supervisory experience
- Be available for flexible scheduling
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
All Store Managers earn hourly wage base pay plus have the chance to grow that salary through commissioned sales and bonuses.
If are interested in joining our team as a Store Manager, please send resume and/or apply at www.cellsumore.com.