Customer Service Supv 2
ACTION REQUIRED: To apply for this position, you must update your contact information to include an E-mail address and submit a current profile.
Responsible for supervising staff providing customer service for internal and external customers. Duties may include supervising workflow and quality of representatives, overseeing resolution to complex calls, working with management team to identify problems and improve customer service levels, communicating company policy, procedures and practices, making employment decisions and setting performance standards, training and coaching staff, conducting performance evaluations, and completing projects as assigned. At times will serve a team lead and spearhead group projects on behalf of the service manager group.
3+ years customer service experience and 2 years supervisory experience.
Must meet all basic qualifications
- Previous supervisory and call center experience
- Proven leader; coach teams to exceed departmental goals; motivate and provide performance feedback to staff all in a fast paced and ever changing environment
- Strong experience in resolving and working through escalated complex customer issues - Demonstrated experience and proven ability to recognize service opportunities; provide exceptional customer satisfaction; retain and grow our customer banking relationships
- Strong organizational, written and verbal communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills with all levels of staff to include management
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate confidentially and professionally
Wells Fargo - 17 months ago
Wells Fargo & Company is a financial holding company and a bank holding company. It is a diversified financial services company. It...