1. The successful candidate will manage a team of 2 managers and 10 analysts in the setup, payment, tracking and reporting of financial, rebate and performance guarantees in accordance with Express Script¿s PBM client contracts.
2. Collaboration with cross-functional teams will be vital to meeting deadlines and expectations of position.
3. Additionally, this individual will assist in the department strategic planning and development of team to ensure that production targets are achieved and effective processing controls are in place.
4. Work and present to all levels of ESI Management. Special projects as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business/Finance or related field.
- 8 to 12 years of experience / 4 years supervisory experience
- Excellent PC skills including Microsoft Office (Excel and Access), the Internet and data querying.
- Ability to identify issues and provide resolutions.
- Able to identify control breakdowns
- Proven ability to take a leadership role
- Driven by high quality performance.
- Control oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Demonstrate initiative with commitment and ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Self-starter with experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively to resolve complex issues
- Excellent customer service, technical, analytical, problem solving and communication skills required.
- Familiarity with ESI contract language and financial terms preferred
- PBM experience a plus
Express Scripts is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age, disability or status as a disabled veteran or veteran of the Vietnam era, pregnancy, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, citizenship or membership in any other legally protected class.
None of the questions in this application are intended to elicit information regarding any protected characteristics, nor imply any limitation, illegal preferences or discrimination based upon non-job-related information or protected characteristics.
Applicants must be able to pass a drug test and background investigation and, depending on position requirements, a Department of Defense background investigation. AA/EOE.
Express Scripts - 20 months ago
Express Scripts is a Fortune 25 company and is the largest pharmacy benefit manager in the U.S.