This position is responsible for placing telephone calls to computer generated telephone numbers to enlist the household's cooperation in a survey. This position could also be responsible for placing calls to obtain data for client-specific studies.
- Enlist household's cooperation in keeping a TV diary for a seven-day period
- Persuade reluctant respondents to cooperate
- Accurately codes calls
- Follow strict guidelines for obtaining consistently unbiased data
- Practice good customer service techniques at all times
- Practice good telephone techniques at all times
- Maintains confidentiality of procedures, scripts and respondent information at all times
- High School diploma or GED
- 6 months Call Center or Customer Service experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Clear speaking voice
- Keyboard skills required
- Reading ability
- Fluent in English language
The Nielsen Company - 13 months ago
Do you know what consumers buy? What consumers watch? Nielsen Knows!
Nielsen is the world’s leading marketing and media information...