Aon is a global leader in risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, human capital and management consulting, and outsourcing with more than 43,000 employees in 500 offices in more than 120 countries. We integrate customized services, leverage expertise across industries and apply business knowledge to our clients' strategic goals. Aon helps clients anticipate how change intersects with opportunity. Each of our clients has unique business needs, so we have developed expertise for a complete range of business processes, products and industries. Aon’s account and relationship managers form a comprehensive perspective of our clients’ organizations, matching our expertise to their business strategy.
Minimum education required
High School Diploma. College degree preferred.
Minimum work experience required
Prefer 3 years commercial property/casualty experience, preferably in MGU or carrier environment.
Special skills required
Understanding of commercial auto, liability and workers compensation coverages. Computer skills to include Microsoft Word and Excel. Excellent math and oral and written English communication skills. Candidate must be able to prioritize work and possess effective time management skills. Minimum typing requirement is 45 wpm.
Description of duties & responsibilities
Aon offers competitive compensation, exceptional benefits, continuing education & training, a unique internal advancement program, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
- Answer client phone calls that are received within the division and effectively communicate program guidelines to the client as well as answering any questions related to the specific programs.
- Review, evaluate and approve insurance applications and related documents
- Follow up with client or agent on pending information needed for a complete submission following the specific guidelines for the cash with application program
- Prepare files for renewal solicitation. Verify accounts are still within the parameters of underwriting guidelines. Order loss runs and send non-renewals as needed
- Communicate with policy operations on the execution of tasks needed to bind an account or complete a client’s request
- Develop and maintain positive and constructive working relationships with underwriters, marketing professionals, brokers, and policy operations associates to provide high quality service to clients
- Assist in review and assignments of e-mails in unit shared e-mail boxes, including e-commerce websites (transaction confirmations)
Aon's professionals are unwavering in their client focus and integrity. We promote diversity, professional development, frugality and stewardship, applying a disciplined non-bureaucratic approach to help our clients realize their business potential. Drawing on our experienced team as a competitive advantage, Aon employees have the freedom to take risks, foster innovation, champion for change and replicate best practices.
For more information about Aon Corporation, visit our website at http//www.aon.com.
Aon is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Expertise Underwriting-UW Degree High School or GED Job Type Full Time Location US-IN-Fort Wayne
Job ID 37829
Aon - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard -
Aon plc is a multinational corporation headquartered in London, United Kingdom, that provides risk management services, insurance and...