Federal Solution Consultant- (ECM) Enterprise Content Management
Our client ranks as one of the top 100 Software vendors to work for, generates over $1B in revenue each year, sells one fifth of their revenue through SAP, has acquired twenty plus brands in thh Enterprise Content Management software segment and they are an upper right quadrant, Gartner Magic Quadrant vendor. They differentiate in the space by being the most attractively priced solution and providing a content platform onsite, via mobile devices, private cloud, or in the cloud.. Their partnership with SAP is rock solid and one fifth of their revenue is driven throught their partners at SAP.
Work closely with Account Executives to clearly communicate and sell the value of Company solutions to Western Canadian Corporations
Develop technical and value-based demonstrations specific to customer inquiries.
Respond to and manage the RFP and RFI process, putting together and presenting Proof of Concepts.
Assist Account Executives in relationship management, sales strategy and tactics, and technical sales information/tools development.
Interact with Sales, Global Services and Partners to create and finalize Solution offerings and initial Project delivery plans.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a technical role, preferably pre-sales.
- Able to interact comfortably with technical resources and respond confidently to technical questions
- A strong presence, business savvy, and exceptional presentation skills are a must as well as executive level presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent solution selling and value based selling approach.
- Web Content Management and Enterprise Content Management experience is preferred, as well as the following areas of technical knowledge:
- Experience with web content management systems Vignette, Interwoven, Stellent, Fatwire, RedDot, etc.
- Experience with enterprise content management systems Livelink, Filenet, Documentum, Autonomy, IBM Content Manager, etc.
Compensation will include base salary from $140,000 and total compensation of $180,000.
Territory: U.S. Federal
Entre Partners, Inc. - 18 months ago