Position: Rental/Sales Coordinator
Position Description Job Summary (Purpose of Job):
Main Tasks/ Responsibilities:
- Provide coordination for the Rental and Sales Departments to accomplish annual goals and objectives.
- Establish a system of quality controls for the Rental/Sales Departments.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain good working relationships and open lines of communication between employees, other departments, clients and management.
All employees are responsible for the quality of their work. All employees are expected to take corrective action to contain or resolve situations that would compromise customer satisfaction. In addition, this position is accountable for the following:
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- Operation and coordination of the branch's rental/sales/admin departments
- Develop rental business by calling on customer accounts, including field calls
- Financial accountability for the profitability of the rental department
- Maintain the rental fleet, including inventory, freight, requests for service, etc.
- Responsible for flow of all sales documentation for the branch, including the invoice process, sales files, sales financing, etc.
- Follow up on customer concerns and complaints in regards to the rental dept.
- Ensure all rental/sales information is current.
- Answer phones, some general branch admin duties
- Review departments’ performance with the Branch Manager on a weekly/monthly basis.
- Ensure proper safety procedures and flow of documentation.
- Communicate with service and parts departments and other branches.
- High School diploma or GED preferred – Some college experience preferred
- Three (3) years experience in the construction equipment industry or related field preferred
- Background with equipment application helpful
- Discretion in handling confidential and financial information.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local safety regulations pertaining to job sites and locations
- Additional Important Requirements:
- Computer proficiency, especially with Microsoft products
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving and troubleshooting skills required
- Some local travel required
The above statements are intended to describe the general level of work being performed by persons assigned to the classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of the job.
Volvo Group North America is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volvo Group - 17 months ago
Drivers looking for the iconic boxy station wagon beware; these Volvos don't haul families. Volvo Construction Equipment North America...