As the Associate Service Technician for Diebold Inc you will be responsible for troubleshooting, reporting, scheduling, and performing all necessary repairs and preventive maintenance on Diebold equipment at customer sites. Equipment includes ATMs, alarm systems, CCTV, bank equipment, vaults, etc. Must be able to prioritize, comply with processes and quality checklists, and accurately report service data. Acts as the primary customer contact and must be able to foster good working relationships. Must be able to organize and inventory truck stock parts and tools.
Some essential functions of this position include:
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Troubleshoot, report, and perform all necessary service with some direction
- Contacting customer with the estimated time of arrival
- escalating problems when appropriate
- re-assigning calls when appropriate
- accurately report service data
- Participate as a member of Technician Team
- Complete preventative maintenance inspections
- Implement all field change orders
- Organize and update technical documentation
- Maintain effective communication with Business Team and technician team members
- Develop working knowledge of all operating standards, practices, and procedures
- Provide customer contact for all post-installation problems
- Position requires a team-oriented individual possessing strong electromechanical aptitude and skills with a minimum of 3 years of technical service experience.
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to lift and move heavy loads, stand most of the day, climb, bend and stoop while working on equipment
- Acceptance of exposure to the outside elements
- Shift adaptability, including standby work on a rotational basis, and good customer relations skills are necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
Diebold - 2 years ago
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...