Site Obverver/Construction Manager
With more than 6500 people around the globe, GHD is one of the world's leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting firms. Servicing clients across five continents our people share a passion for successful project delivery and exceptional results. We have an ongoing requirement for high-calibre professionals to join our global network.
Based in our
office, we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Site Observer/Construction Manager to join the team. Working on a range of current and upcoming projects, this role will see you work across multiple construction projects across the public and private sector.
Our close-knit Guam office is made up of a group of vibrant and dynamic individuals, who enjoy the diversity of their projects and camaraderie of their co-workers. This in turn has led to a positive culture, fostering an environment of Teamwork, Respect and Integrity.
- An Associate or Bachelor degree in construction management, engineering or a similar field is preferred.
This a great opportunity for you to continue developing your career in construction, while being part of a well-established and growing organization. If you are a proactive, results-driven individual with a background that shows a successful track record, underpinned by solid relationships and a strong work ethic then we would welcome your application!
- Minimum of 5+ years relevant construction industry related experience, preferably with a focus on construction management.
- Candidates must be familiar with Guam building standards and any related statutes (for construction purposes)
- Broad exposure to a range of infrastructure construction projects
- Ability to read and interpret constructions plans, specifications, inspection procedures and maintain daily reports. Candidates with some design experience will be highly regarded.
- Strong communication and demonstrated client and contractor relationship skills
- Well organized, with the flexibility to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Valid driver license and clean driving record
- Ability to pass any required background tests for job site clearances
At GHD we offer a professional work environment and culture, with attractive compensation packages based on your qualifications, skills and experience. Employees have access to a full roster of competitive benefits, including an ongoing commitment to your professional development through a range of in-house training programs.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce.
, please submit your CV and cover letter to the appropriate role via
. For a confidential discussion you may call
Trish Fernandez, People Advisor
1 949 585 5209.
GHD - 2 years ago
GHD is one of the world’s leading engineering, architecture and environmental consulting companies.
Established in 1928, GHD...