The Loan Processor will work in a team allocated to specific clients or channel of business, manage a pipeline of loans and be responsible for directing all efforts related to driving loans through the process. Effective communication with internal and external customers is critical in meeting key performance metric and contributing to the success of the team.
- Perform daily proactive pipeline management.
- Provide direction to team members on what tasks need to be completed to meet critical deadlines.
- Manage a pipeline of loans and all activities involved with those loans.
- Restructure, re-price and resell transactions that do not meet underwriting guidelines.
- Audit conditions prior to file submission to underwriting.
- Assist clients with loan level questions and concerns.
- Help support the call center.
- Review reporting to target loans in the pipeline that need special attention.
- Assist with loan scenario and pricing questions for potential customers.
- Deliver clean, complete and accurate files to both underwriting and closing.
- Originate loans on an ad hoc basis.
- Communicate effectively with clients, customers, and vendors with licensable parameters.
- While performing the duties of this position, the employee will view, have access to, and work with confidential financial data. The employee in this position must adhere to strict confidentiality policies and procedures.
- Perform related duties as requested.
High School Diploma or equivalent. BA/BS degree preferred.
- Five (5) or more years of mortgage processing and/or operations experience required.
- Previous Mavent, CoreLogic, Interthinks, FHA, VA, DU, and LP experience preferred.
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, high volume, customer focused environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage in a fast paced, high volume, customer focused environment.
- Proven time management and problem solving skills.
- Ability to become proficient in third party system usage.
- Proficient in all programs of Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word, Excel and Visio.
- Ability to meet licensing requirements (S.A.F.E. Act).
Work is performed in climate controlled indoor administrative office setting. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet to moderate, depending upon office or meeting location.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate. The employee frequently is required to remain stationary. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds. Vision: Close and distance required with ability to see objects in presence of glare or bright lighting (e.g., computer screen). Speech/Hearing: Frequently interact with management, vendors, coworkers, industry constituents, clients and the public.
LenderLive Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and support diversity in the workplace.
We often offer a variety of interest rate choices for each loan program. This gives you the flexibility to choose the rate and points...