Polycom Quality Assurance Engineer
Initially, this position will be responsible for the management of the complete life cycle of incidents (defects) related to a key Polycom program under development. This includes participation and membership in the NPI team, logging, qualifying, managing, and pursuing the resolution of tickets.
Once the QA engineer is familiar with the program and technology, they will be responsible for Quality Assurance engineering for the program.
· Interfaces with engineering, customers and suppliers
- Create, manage, and monitor the Quality Assurance Plan based on the requirements, use cases, and specifications of the product/service
- Create test plans
- Writes test procedures
- Manage resolution of quality issues
- Manage test technician personnel if applicable
- Specifies testing equipment and environment
- Implement testing environment if applicable
· Issues corrective action reports
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Quality Assurance Engineering
- Ability to shift among multiple projects as needed in rapid, agile software development environment
- Ability to work both independently and in a highly collaborative environment
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated results-oriented work ethic and consistent record of meeting deadlines
- Network, or security, or software, or IT, or video conferencing experience
- Requirements traceability and testing
• To apply for this position please go to www.polycom.com
• No Agency Resumes will be accepted for this Position.
• No relocation budget authorized.
• Thank you very much for your interest in Polycom!
• Polycom is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Polycom, Inc. - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Polycom's vision is a world united by video. The company makes video-conferencing and immersive telepresence (which combines digital...