Monitor amusement equipment.
Receive cash and disburse change.
Provide guest service.
Perform other job related duties as assigned.
- Proper mental attitude and ability to deal effectively with guests, management, employees and outside contacts while working under pressure.
- Physical ability to stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Climb and continually move throughout extended part of workday and lift large boxes.
- Hear with distracting, high noise levels and work indoors in areas that may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, smoky, or dimly illuminated.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Basic math skills in order to make change and handle cash properly.
- Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous guest service experience.
- Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.
MGM Resorts International - 12 months ago
It's not your imagination -- MGM Resorts International (formerly MGM MIRAGE) is one of the world's largest gaming firms. The...