"HOW WILL I BE CHALLENGED?"
"HOW CAN I BE CONSIDERED?"
- Under general direction, formulates/defines system scope and objectives.
- Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering system capabilities and limitations, operating time and form of desired results.
- Prepares detailed specifications from which programs will be written.
- Leads design and code review of the system development life cycle.
- Participates in the on-call support rotation.
- May be responsible for completion of a phase of a project.
- Regularly provides guidance and training to less experienced programmer analysts
Transportation Application Programmer:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business Administration or related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- 5+ years of Information Technology experience in applications systems analysis and programming.
- Fully proficient in and applies Application Systems Analysis and Programming knowledge.
- Must have strong knowledge of Datastage (ETL tool) with background in development of Datastage solutions.
- Strong relational database and SQL skills required, with MS SQL/Server preferred.
- An understanding of DB2 or Informix is a plus.
- Experience working with Transportation application software a strong plus, with knowledge of routing (JDA/Manugistics) and on board computing (Cadec) applications preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft System Center Orchestrator 2012 (Opalis) preferred to integrate and automate best practices. Knowledge of Java / J2EE a plus.
Search Leaders - 8 months ago
Search Leaders is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. On a national basis, Search Leaders taps a passive resource pool that yo...