Fun, fast-paced technology company radically changing the face of consumer electronics, medical technology, automation, gaming and human-computer interaction is seeking ambitious, curious and savvy marketing and public relations interns to support the development of both national and global outreach campaigns. You will work directly with top executives, as well as a national sales team, at every stage of project development, from strategic planning to tactical implementation while building a comprehensive, resume-building skill set with the globally recognized leader in eye tracking enabled assistive technology devices.
Basic Job Function:
- Identify new opportunities for business development, media outreach, product development and corporate communications.
- Conduct quality research that will support various business activities including competitive analyses, market research reports, messaging and other tactical initiatives.
- Assist with the development and implementation of top level corporate messaging and communications, including both social media and traditional media outreach and the development of marketing collateral.
- Learn to work in a fast-paced environment while supporting the organization as it continues to approach new market segments.
- Student entering or currently in third or fourth year of post-secondary school, currently enrolled in 4-year degree program at an accredited college or university, majoring in the areas of marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, medical technology and/or healthcare
- GPA of 3.0 or above (transcript required); currently in good standing with the academic institution
- Innate interest in technology and cutting edge applications
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Positive attitude; strong attention to detail; eager to learn and contribute; open to feedback and improvement
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Previous healthcare/med tech experience a plus but not required
- Valuable, resume-ready experience. Gain valuable, first-hand, resume-building experience working with a team of ambitious, talented marketing, sales and PR professionals in one of the most recognized and respected emerging-technology companies in the world.
- Flexible schedule. We’ll work with you to set up a schedule that best meets both your needs and ours so that you can maximize your experience while also maintain your studies and other commitments.
- Supportive team. We’re dedicated to providing our users with a better quality of life and greater independence, but equally dedicated to ensuring the proper development of our staff. Work hard for us and you’ll not only gain greater knowledge, but valuable references as well.
- Make a difference. While supporting the marketing, sales and public relations efforts of the company, you’ll also be helping the disabled as we help them communicate and enhance their quality of life.
We are seeking interns that can dedicate 15-30 hours a week for approximately 12-16 weeks, preferable those seeking college credits for their internship experience.
Please submit your your resume, transcript and three writing samples through our recruitment system by clicking on the "apply here" button.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Please direct any questions to John Tobin, Office Manager, at email@example.com
[ Send application ]
[ Print ]
Tobii Technology is the world leader in eye tracking and eye control technology, which makes it possible for computers to know exactly where...