JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for efficient loading of trucks and keeping area clean.
JOB DUTIES AND ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
- Follow all procedures contained in the CSMI Loading Manual.
- Ensure the number of products on the truck matches the number of products on the load list.
- Clean the loading area at the end of each shift. This includes sweeping the floor, placing boards in the proper storage area, and dumping of trash.
- Keep all records updated.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Participate in monthly inventory.
- Ability to move orders and ship route each morning.
- Stage loads prior to opening.
- Follow up on any missing products
- Complete all other tasks as required or assigned by the immediate supervisor and/or upper management.
- Complete all tasks assigned by immediate supervisor and/or upper management.
- Ability to learn how to operate a forklift.
- Be helpful, follow procedures, learn quickly, and be detail oriented.
- Demonstrated support of company goals, values and mission statement.
- Self-starter with High School diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read a tape measure, do basic mathematical calculations and use a calculator.
- Ability to learn production operations.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and to lift 75 pounds.
- Ability to twist, bend and reach to perform job duties.
- Ability to work while being exposed to outside weather conditions; extreme cold and extreme heat.
- Follow procedures and utilize appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Be detailed and customer oriented.
- Ability to learn internal Enterprise Resource Planning System.
- Be willing to work various shifts.
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. - 12 months ago
Central States Manufacturing, Inc. manufactures and delivers high quality metal building components to post frame, commercial, and...