Reference Code: 13006254
Location: Miami, FL, USA
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
A Client Service Officer provides service support to the Citi Private Bank US and Canadian businesses. Their focus is to ensure that effective client service is provided to our ultra/ high net worth and law firm clientele. They utilize the client relationships they build to recognize business growth opportunities. The Client Service Officer strives to continuously improve all of its end-to-end processes, procedures and operational platforms to consistently exceed our client’s needs and expectations. The CSO is part of the client service organization, with a matrix into the Sales organization.
Service Maintenance and Contribute to Business Growth
- Deliver wealth management services to CPB UHNW, HNW and LFG clients with guidance from the Banker teams across the US and Canada.
- Manage and execute client transactions with respect to business and individual banking, credit and investment products. Ensure transactions are completed within audit and compliance standards as well as timely.
- Be attentive and diligent in daily work habits to recognize fraudulent transactions.
- Take ownership of client investigations (e.g., statement reporting issues and pricing inquiries) and collaborate with operational and middle office teams to ensure effective resolution.
- Coordinate account maintenance for all products and reporting on WINS including address changes, telephone number updates, account status changes, rates and fee waivers.
- Enforce banking policies and procedures to ensure operational integrity while maintaining high client satisfaction.
- Proactively arrange and participate in client visits and perform service quality check-in calls to clients.
- Obtain banker/client appointments to build upon existing or establish new relationships.
- Identify and document new business opportunities for referral to banker or product specialist.
- Perform responsibilities through proficient use of the following Citi applications: WINS, Citismart, Workstation, Eclipse One Source, Office Communicator, and Flexcube.
- Participate in service related process improvements.
Skills and Knowledge
Qualifications and Education
- 5-7 years of experience in the financial industry is preferable
- Client facing experience; strong background and interest in the fields of operations and compliance; previous sales referral experience preferred
- Knowledge of investments, banking, and credit products preferred
- Ability to establish relationships and partner effectively with various groups including sales, service, operations, compliance, and marketing
- High level of integrity and commitment to maintaining confidentiality with respect to the franchise and the client
- Proactively communicate client financial activity, large funds movements and other relevant client matters as appropriate
- Demonstrate initiative without compromising compliance or confidentiality
- Ability to multi-task with strong organizational and time management skills per the needs of banker teams and clients
- Ability to problem solve and analyze data with demonstration of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency and aptitude in utilizing systems, MS Office, web based and other desktop applications
- Licensing: Series 6/63 or 7/66 (All new hires are required to obtain Series 7/66 licenses)
- BA/BS Degree and relevant financial services experience preferred
Citi is today's pre-eminent financial services company and was built to create a highly diversified financial services company that could...