Bayfront operates the county's only Level II Adult and Pediatric Trauma Center, one of the busiest in the state of Florida and the only one in Pinellas County, treating approximately 2,600 trauma patients annually. Home to Bayflite, an internationally recognized air medical flight program, our trauma center is chosen most for West Central Florida's emergency needs. The comprehensive trauma team includes board-certified trauma surgeons, specially-trained AACN or CCRN certified ICU nursing staff and CEN/TNCC certified ER nursing staff. Surgeon specialists are on call around the clock for patients who require their expertise. Trauma care is an integral part of the mission of Bayfront Medical Center.
Be sure to view the "Real Heroes Respond" video on our home page to see exciting highlights of our level II trauma center. www.bayfront.org
Awards & Accreditations:
- Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence - Bayfront Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Advance for Nurses, Florida, Best Education & Training Team - Bayfront Trauma Intensive Care Unit
- Advance for Nurses magazine - Best Nursing Team in the State: Bayfront ICU
- Nurse Manager of TICU and NICU - received Nurse Manager of the year this year in Bayfront's Nursing Excellence awards.
- Must be a graduate of accredited school of Nursing, ASN or BSN
- Current State of Florida RN license and CPR training.
- Unit specific certifications preferred.
- One year acute care experience.
- Preceptor/charge skills preferred.
- Must have strong Interpersonal skills, Critical Thinking skills, Delegation skills and excellent Customer Service skills required.
We provide excellent family friendly benefits such as an onsite fitness center, onsite sick child care, and flexible scheduling options to meet the needs of our diverse workforce. We are proud of our 2,500 team members and 600 of the community's best physicians who all agree everyone deserves dignity, respect and the best medical care we can offer - all in a responsive environment that puts customer service first. Working Mother Magazine - Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (9 times) Please log on to www.bayfront.org to apply or learn more about Bayfront and these exciting opportunities!
Our beautiful facility is ideally located near downtown St. Petersburg, Florida and just 20 minutes from downtown Tampa. Here, team members enjoy easy access to many Florida amenities such as renowned theme parks, PGA golfing, sporting events and over 587 miles of beautiful coastline. With our area claiming many of the "Top US Beach" spots, beach lovers will love our white sandy beaches. With an average summer temperature of 82 degrees and 360 days of sunshine, St. Petersburg, FL is one of the most beautiful areas in the US. We encourage you to learn more about our beautiful community by visiting www.stpete.com or www.tampachamber.com.
Apply online: www.bayfront.org
Become a fan: www.facebook.com/careersatbayfront
FloridaCareerLink.com - 2 years ago
St. Pete's tourists and residents alike count on Bayfront Health System, operator of the coastal city's Bayfront Medical Center, a...