The ICU Unit Tech will provide support for patient care and clerical duties. A sample of those duties include:
EDUCATION / TRAINING / EXPERIENCE:
- Assist patient with comfort needs, bathing, hygiene, ambulation, positioning, and transporting.
- Admit/discharge patients in the computer system.
- Maintain and order supplies as necessary.
- Assure that sufficient stationary is maintained in all charts.
- Files patient related reports in the appropriate manner and requests patient tests/procedures in an appropriate and self-directed manner.
- Uses sound judgment in deciphering and transcribing medical orders.
- Observes and interprets cardiac monitor with identification of arrhythmias and notifies charge nurse of any issues.
- High School Graduate or GED required.
- Completion of ECG course with first 6 months of hire.
- BLS Certification.
Status, Shifts and Hours Worked
How To Apply
Apply online @ www.lafayettegeneral.com
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Lafayette General Medical Center - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard