Our Mission is to serve the needs and interests of our community with support and leisure services designed to enhance the quality of their lives as we provide access to our services from family, child and youth services to recreation, sports, entertainment, travel and leisure activities.
Performs a variety of duties in support of the Golf Club at Fort Jackson, South Carolina
- Direct Deposit is required
- Social Security card is required
In a golf program, may act as Starter/Marshall, assures tee sheets run on time, assures maximum usage of available tee times by pairing singles and twosomes and threesomes, and assists golfers in need of playing partners. Keeps flow of play moving on the golf course, and assists customers look for lost balls to keep play moving. Golf Carts - assists in pulling up and staging the fleet for play, assists in washing and parking fleet when no longer needed for the day. May assist in picking driving range.
Provides facility and program information to patrons. Assists with simple repair and maintenance.
No experience required.
Conditions of employment:
1. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
2. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
3. All required background check of AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained. Satisfactory completion of a National Agency Check and Inquiries (NACI) that will be initiated prior to appointment to a NAF position.
4. Social Security Card must be presented at time of appointment.
HOW YOU WILL BE EVALUATED:
Your qualifications will be evaluated on the following competencies: Identify technical and behavioral competencies used in assessment (Factors).
Credit will be given for appropriate unpaid experience or volunteer work.
Conversion of employment category (from Flex to RPT/RFT) may be accomplished without further competition in accordance with AR 215-3.
This announcement may be used to fill permanent full-time, part-time or intermittent positions.
To successfully claim veteran's priority consideration, your resume/supplemental data must clearly show your entitlement. Please review the information listed under the Other Requirements link on this announcement or review our on-line Job Application Kit.
Refusal of a military spouse to participate in established recruitment procedures (e.g. interview, KSA's, where required, etc.) is considered a declination of employment and is a basis for termination of SEP entitlement for the current PCS of the sponsor. To claim Military Spouse Preference you must have been married to the sponsor prior to the reporting date on the orders.
Payment of Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government interest.
The Department of Army Nonappropriated Fund Instrumentalities are an equal opportunity employer.
usajobs.gov - 20 months ago
The Army is a key component of the U.S. Armed Forces, providing expeditionary land forces wherever and whenever they are required. Working...