The Surgery Center of Greater Nashua is a joint venture ambulatory surgical center owned by three healthcare entities: Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center, Southern New Hampshire Medical Center and St. Joseph Hospital. The center will be multi-specialty and will serve the greater Nashua community. This state of the art facility is currently under construction and is scheduled for completion in early spring. Staff hired will be employed by the Surgery Center of Greater Nashua.
Will perform all administrative activities needed to support The Surgery Center including all internal and exter nal communications. Will assist with scheduling, insurance verification and the integration of information systems.
- High school diploma required
- Minimum of one year experience in a receptionist or administrative support role preferred
- Computer skills including MS Word and Excel required.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task a must
- Knowledge of medical terminology a plus
Southern New Hampshire Medical Center - 17 months ago