Food Service Attendant operates dishwashing and pot washing machines. Deliver food carts and trays to floors. A preference for performing routine organized tasks and finger dexterity for operating cash register. Perform other associated duties as requested by supervisor.
1. Prefer high school graduate or equivalent.
2. Prefer courses in food service sanitation and production.
3. Must understand verbal and written instructions.
4. Familiarity with operation and care of equipment used.
5. Working conditions: Work inside in close quarter. Environment is humid, hot and noisy. Exposed to detergents, hot water, temperature changes going in and out of freezers and slippery floors.
6. Maintain confidentiality.
Audrain Medical Center - 20 months ago