When you join our family at Emeritus , you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We work together to make a real difference in the lives of our residents. If you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you. The Regional Director of Sales and Marketing (RDSM) is an exciting leadership position working in conjunction with the Regional Director of Operations and the Regional Director of Quality Services supporting the company in its efforts to achieve community and regional business goals. The RDSM's focus is on increasing occupancy and revenue by providing hands-on support, guidance and direction to community and regional staff in the development and implementation of sales and marketing programs. Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include assisting assigned communities in reaching occupancy and revenue goals through:
To the ideal candidate:
- Providing hands-on sales coaching and field training to community and regional staff;
- Participating in the hiring, training and evaluation of community sales and marketing staff;
- Making sales contacts with professionals in order to coach staff on effective techniques while gaining new referral business;
- Working with regional team to continuously improve systems that directly affect occupancy, i.e. inquiry procedures and skills, tour effectiveness, closing techniques, follow-up systems, customer satisfaction, etc;
- Assisting with market research including competitive research, market surveys, and demographic analysis;
- Participating in the development and implementation of new services/programs including design, packaging, pricing, promotion, etc. Qualifications:
A self-motivated team player with a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business or related field;
5 years sales and marketing experience in the senior living/healthcare industry;
Experience in multi-property management/consultation;
Strong external sales experience with demonstrated results;
Excellent internal sales skills with the ability to implement and manage the entire sales process;
Strong computer, analytical, communication and problem solving skills.
Expected travel is 80-90%
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.
Emeritus Senior Living - 19 months ago