RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
1. Manage special events and projects including employee birthdays, holiday celebrations and departmental luncheons.
2. Maintain site files including MSHA and safety records, and personnel files.
3. Pull and report working hours for MSHA reporting using SAP.
4. Daily administrative tasks such as maintaining break and conference rooms, manage office and break room supplies
1. Daily administration of plant level functions including setting interview schedules as needed, new hire processing, process weekly and end of month payroll, and annual benefits enrollment assistance.
2. Collective bargaining agreement administration: attendance, safety boots, basic benefit questions.
1. Support Plant Manager as needed with presentation preparation, Word and Excel documents and prepare credit card reports monthly.
2. Assume a “project management/facilitator” responsibility for the departments from conception to completion; including compiling, organizing information collected from numerous sources to ensure accurate, professional presentations while meeting established deadlines.
3. Create spreadsheets using formulas and analysis at plant manager direction.
4. Drafting, editing and composition of letters, memos and reports.
5. Copying, processing and distribution to heavy correspondence on a daily basis.
6. Maintain and expedite the communication of deadline dates to ensure management receives information from direct reports to enable special and routine deadlines to be met in a timely manner.
7. Maintain the confidential nature of highly sensitive subjects such as, but not limited to: strategic planning information, operating results, personnel, budgets, payroll information and records, etc.
• Excellent computer skills utilizing spreadsheets, databases and logistics software packages such MS Office, SAP, Lotus Notes, etc.
• Effective communicator to articulate a given situation ensuring positive customer satisfaction.
• Extremely dependable. The time-sensitive nature of the position requires excellent attendance
• Behavioral competencies include: tolerance for stress, practical learning, adaptability, multi-tasking, teamwork, planning and organizing.
• Flexible schedule to accommodate the business’ needs. May require overtime and/or weekend coverage in some circumstances
Operating Skills (Planning, Priority Setting, Informing, Process Management)
Energy & Drive (Drive for Results, Action Oriented)
Personal & Interpersonal Skills (Approachability, Interpersonal Savvy, Customer Focus, Ethics & Values, Integrity & Trust, Composure, Listening Skills)
Lhoist North America - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard