As a Part Time Firstline Technician for Diebold Inc, you will be responsible to provide First Line maintenance on ATM's at commercial, banking and retail sites. This includes timely response to ATM malfunctions and providing on-site diagnosis of ATM problems. It also non- techincal fixes such as clearing paper and bill jams; cleaning fascia, CRT and sensors; replacing paper and printer ribbons; and escalating mechanical issues to hardware technicians for Second Line maintenance when necessary.
Some essential functions of this position include:
- Onsite maintenance on both technical and nontechnical
- Interact with customers and fellow associates
- Some lifting and exposure to outside elements
Diebold, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Demonstrated ability to represent the company in a dependable and professional manner.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Shift adaptability and good customer relations skills are necessary
- Able to work shifts which may include nights, weekends or holidays
Diebold - 2 years ago
Cash is king at Diebold. The company is one of the leading producers of automated teller machines (ATMs). In addition, Diebold offers remote...